Monday, July 6, 2009

Looking For Inspiration

I'm up ridiculously early in the morning and I decided to look for some knitting inspiration. I'm in a mood where I wish I was better at it than I really am. I know it'll take some time but there are a lot of cool things I want to make and I know I can't right now. It's a little disheartening.

I go to Youtube and put in the term knitting to see what would come up. The first thing that caught my eye is the 2009 TNNA Fashion Show.

In this link there is some cool looking stuff and some (imho) really hideous stuff. Oh, and there is apparently a professional fashion model who thinks it's ok to show off bra straps with her black spaghetti strap. And then she puts on a rainbow spaghetti tank. *shudder*


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0H_F4HTTmk

No comments:

Post a Comment