Saturday, April 3, 2010

Creepy Cute

Creepy Cute by Christen Haden is a dream come true. They are cute little amigurumi but with a fun edge. Who wants to crochet Cthulu? Me! There are lots of monster toys(Vampire and Aliens and Skeletons... Oh my!) Both my husband and step-son have requests out. I actually went to Michael's (Arts and Crafts) to buy the yarn in the book, Lion Brand Cotton Ease. Unfortunately they had 2 out of the 3 colors I needed. I don't why it is that every spring they go for a month or more with out any replenishment of their yarn. I know it's a new season but some yarns and colors are staples and should be continuously replenished. I'm just sayin'.

I'll check the 2 other Michael's and see if they have the charcoal color I need. I have doubts. Fortunately.,I can order directly from Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment