Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rachel's First Epistle to Her Second Sock

November 9, 2010

Dear Sock,

I know we reached a milestone last night.  Your heel was successfully completed and it looks just like the picture.  The thing is... I have to go to work now.  As a matter of fact would you please stop calling for me at every stop light to pull you out.  I realize that I could get a good 7 or 8 stitches at the 5 lights between  daycare and work.  It's just not safe. I really don't want to explain to the police officer that will pull me over for distracted driving that I "just had to finish my sock."  I don't think he will understand.

I promise that when you are done that you will be loved just as much as your sister.  Just take a look at this picture.


I promise that she will love you just as much if not more because you will fit better.  I solemnly swear that as soon as I get home you'll have some work done and will be done in a day or so.

Sincerely,

Rachel the Novice Knitter

1 comment: