Monday, March 15, 2010

Market bag

I'm trying to make this...



Out of this...


The gauge is not right. So, it will be a much larger bag. I'm just glad that I found something to do with this yarn. It's mostly double crochet in a diagonal diamond pattern. I think I have some white DMC cotton in the appropriate gauge. I may make it one more time in that to see if I can make the same exact thing. Although, I'm not sure I care. I did come up with an idea for another while doing this one. That I will definitely do.

Here's the progress so far...

This is the first run of the diamond pattern. I've had to rip back to this point so many times now that I've lost count. Just when I think I've got the pattern down I see a booboo six rows back. It's making me mad now to the point I'm determined to get this done. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment